Samstag, 31. Dezember 2016

Hello 2017!

My last card I post this year is also my very first New Year card. I will give it to my best friend Christine and her family. As I had so much fun with the Christmas shaker cards I showed you in my previous post today I made a New Year shaker card using the same technique. For the shaker window I used my brand new Lil'Inker Die Cut Set "Wonky Squares".

I wish all my readers a Happy New Year. May 2017 be filled with love, peace, health and happiness!



I enter this card in the following challenges:




5 Kommentare:

  1. Shaker cards are always so much fun! I like your shaker elements and how you repeated the stars on the "outside" of your card.

    Thanks for joining us for our Out With the Old, In With the New challenge at Cut it Up, and Happy New Year! Enjoy using your new supplies.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A very pretty shaker card to welcome the new year. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A really lovely creation for our first challenge of 2017, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts' New Something week;-))m

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks for joining us at all sorts this week Tracy

    AntwortenLöschen