First, I made a birthday card using the "Make a cake" set from Stampin'up. I like the possibility to create the birthday cake of my dreams! ;-)
My background paper with the cake matches perfectly to my pink & purple creation.
Last but not least I added a balloon epoxy sticker and heart sticker to the card.
I enter this card in the
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge "Spots & Stripes"
- Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes with Sweet Pea Stamps
- Sister Act Card Challenge #22
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge: #232 Birthday Wishes - Saturated Canary
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #88: Any sentiment
- Paper Crafting Journey, August 22: Anyhing goes
- Party Time Tuesdays: PTT #135 - Anything goes
- Through the Craftroom Door: August 27-September 2 - Anything goes